this site the web

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Recycling songs by Norwegian Peter Bull


Three days ago, I came across Peter Bull, a Swedish DJ and producer of mashups (blending different songs into one mix). I was blown away by his incredible artistic ability. The second I heard "How six songs collide", I was hooked! The guy is a genius! All of the new mashups can be streamed and downloaded from the top of Peter's blog for free. However, it takes hard work and money to host his songs. A little gratuity would be a nice gesture.

Peter Bull's blog http://bit.ly/bf63B


4 comments:

  1. Very creative and impressive indeed! I love this mashup!! Great fine, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, its awesome! Glad you enjoyed this mashup Cher!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt stinge have this song in the car? its on one of the cdsssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I heard it on one of the cds in the car...wonder why I never heard it earlier!! Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete