this site the web

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Michael Jackson's 'This is it' Movie


In memory of Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009
MichaelJackson



M.J. This is it 1





"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with ager, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. My goal in life is to give the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance" M.J.


Flower_for_M.J_3

“I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are
although I know we've drifted far
What about yesterday
What about the seas
The heavens are falling down
I can't even breathe
What about the bleeding Earth
Can't we feel its wounds
What about nature's worth?
It's our planet's womb.”
M.J.


Some photos are from the internet



No comments:

Post a Comment